• It increases the soil fertility and removes the chemical residues in the products.
• It maximizes the natural development and growth of the plant.
• The maintenance cost of the soil and plant is reduced and thus labor cost is minimized.
• Production and productivity increase due to the product efficiency in each year.
• Cell division and growth rate of the plant increase.
• It turns the soil into a porous structure, increases the water holding capacity and saves water usage.
• Drought resistance of plants and soil increases.
• It creates a fibrous and dense structure on the soil.
• The plants gain resistance against pests and insects.
• Air and water permeability of the soil increases.
• Biovitality increases in the soil.
• The nutrients in the soil turn into the form that the plant can take.
• The soil becomes darkens due to the increase of organic substance in the soil and it keeps more sunlight.
• Its use is also recommended for the other products in the table.
Keep the product in its original package under normal atmospheric conditions (cool and dry places). Do not expose the product to direct sunlight. The product must be consumed within 1 year after its production date. Storage Temperature is between +5 /
It is recommended to use soil and/or leaf analysis. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Never use other than the recommended use. Never mix with other products such as additives, antibiotics, amino acids, etc. Do not use the unpacked/torn products. Do not eat or drink while using this product. Dispose of contents/containers to an appropriate recycling or waste facility.
|Unit||Pieces in Box||Article-No.|